วันพุธที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Mori-kei and My Idol "Linna Li".~



The Mori-kei is the style I love the most.~
I think if my country weren't tropical country I can wear Mori-kei more and more times.



It's so sweet. >////< I want to dress like this style.~


Mori-kei banzai!!! 

Mori-kei is very popular in Japan and some group in China.
In Thailand less than those country , some litte group for Thai like this style.
But I think it will increase more and more because nextime ,
Thailand may have Mori-kei brand by Thai Designer [Linna Li]
I like her so much and she is my Idol. ๓>///<๓

This is Linna Li


Cute , sweet and cool. >///////< 


Sometime I think she look like Rainie Yang (Yang Cheng Lin).


She design all of her clothes. >////<

Linna Li picture via Linna Li's facebook page.~

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ28 มกราคม 2556 เวลา 06:57

    Thank u so much for ur blog na ka sis :))
    Soon i will have my own brand for mori girls na ka :),,
    Love,,
    Linna Li*
    p.s. i was searching on google then i found ur blog :)

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank you for comment to my blog kaa.
    I will wait for Linna's new brand na ka.

    Love P'Linna. >///<

    ตอบลบ